Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Dair-y Valentines To You


For the first time in a long time, I'm really glad it's Valentine's day.  I've had a really horrible few days and there is something about being surrounded in messages of love that has actually been uplifting.  So much so, it seemed like a perfect day to return to the blog and share the sweetness.  I was going to post my favorite TV clip of all time, but I think I'll have to save that one for next year.  Because kids, Dair finally kind of happened last night.  And once I was able to momentarily pull myself out of my own gloom, I was happy to enjoy the awesomeness of this unexpected couple.  And now, I want you to enjoy it too.

A quick set-up:  Blair (back to her former amazingly scheming self) returns from her honeymoon of convenience to a mopey set of friends.  Since she figures she can't have love herself, she decides to set bestie Serena up with crush Dan even though he only has moon eyes for Blair.  This finally leads her to realize that he's been kind of great to her. 

 

Which finally leads him to ball up and go for it:

I love these two and I'm happy that this may finally start to become something more than a one sided love affair.  I'm also happy these clips give me something else to re-watch other than When Harry Met Sally for the billionth time. 

Happy Valentines Day y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment